Saturday, March 5, 2011

Follow Meeeeeee

...Follow me, follow meeeeee...etc (Eric Prydz anyone?  Oh shit, that's Call on Me, not Follow Me.  Whoops.)  Anyway.  Thanks to a (desperate...ahem) email to some friends and family, I now have FOUR followers.  If you become magical follower number five, I will send you a present.  I am serious about this.  I make amazing baked goods and I work in a world-famous bakery.  I also can get pretty damn creative with a hot-glue gun.  So, if you become follower number five, email me your address and you will get something awesome in the mail.  Wanna know how to email me?  Pssst...look up at the "Contact Me" link. Okay?  Okay.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I will follow you! But I leave treats to follower six - I already read you instantly in my Google reader! :)

Cait said...

No, you get treats too! I'm sending treats to THREE followers since now there are seven and I don't know who number 5 is. But send me your address (and let me know if you have any food allergies:))!