Friday, November 23, 2012

The last item(s) I purchased

1.  Gas for my parents' car
2.  Brandy, for the fruitcakes that take from now until Christmas to be complete
3.  Crisco, for the cranberry-apple and mincemeat pies we ate yesterday (and today)
4.  Fenugreek, for a recipe I want to try
5.  Coffee.  Because I'm me.

FUN FACT: tea made from fenugreek is said to increase milk supply.  It's also a tasty addition to Indian food.


30 Days Hath November
Day 01: A place I'd like to travel.
Day 02: A favourite movie.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: My hometown.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: A favourite recipe.
Day 11: Three years ago today.
Day 12: The last item I purchased.

No comments: