Thursday, November 29, 2012

Outfitted

Sigh.  And I actually got dressed in real clothes today!  I made more of an effort because I got invited to go to the monthly Morbidity & Mortality conference over at the hospital this afternoon and I thought hey, a little professionalism never hurt in those situations.  But then I got home and did that thing where I come in the door after being at school for 10.5 hours (yes, really) and I was all like, I need to pee and then I need to take off these tights and this skirt and this sweater and this thong and this underwire bra and I need to be in sweatpants and a t-shirt NOW.

Once upon a time, this shirt belonged to the boy.  I don't drink soda.  But omigod it's so comfortable.

Dear sweatpants,
Thank you for being there for me.  Especially when I am exhausted, unshowered, and out of clean underwear.  I think our relationship is bordering on codependence but at least for the next two and a half years that I am in grad school, I really don't care.
Love,
Me


30 Days Hath November
Day 01: A place I'd like to travel.
Day 02: A favourite movie.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: My hometown.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: A favourite recipe.
Day 11: Three years ago today.
Day 12: The last item I purchased.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of.
Day 14: Style inspiration for the season.
Day 15: Three blogs I always read.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today  am wearing right now.

No comments: