Monday, February 27, 2012

If you read this, you'll be sorry

I'm in a bad mood.  I usually try to avoid blogging when I'm in a bad mood (just like how I try not to write when I'm feeling depressed...until I realize weeks have gone by without me posting a damn thing and then I throw my hands up in defeat and write anyway).  There are big problems in the world...and then there are mine:

My lips are raw and bleeding because I chew them obsessively.  They hurt.
Cricket was being a piss-pot when she got home from school today and immediately threw two tantrums in a row while I was trying to feed a starving Dove and not wake up a sleeping Bun.
I'm hungry.
I don't want to eat.
I have to pee.
I don't want to pee.
I'm a spitting, spewing, oozing ball of hormones and moodiness (isn't it redundant that someone who is bipolar is saying they're moody?).
This makes me super duper fun to be around, of course.
Knowing I'm such a terror right now makes me feel bad for everyone around me.
I have seventeen billion emails and phone calls to return/make and guess what - I don't want to!!!
I'm cold.
I got eleven hours of sleep last night and I am still exhausted.
The kitchen is a mess from the dinner I made (and am not eating) and I don't want to clean it.
Tucker is out of food and I feel like a horrible mother for forgetting to get him more on my way home today.
Facebook annoys me.
Twitter annoys me even more.
I AM ANNOYING MYSELF WITH ALL THIS ANGST.

*Deep breath*
I'm going to go get ready for bed and go to bed now.  Yes, it's 7:30.  Yes, I'm 24.  I don't care.  I can't stand myself for one more minute.  I'm sorry if you read this.  I really, really am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow is better, Cait.
Sarah