Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Over the Hill

As of 12:16 this afternoon, I will officially be closer to being 30 than 20.  I'm not sure what to do with this information.  I am no longer in my early 20's.  Which I guess would make me officially in my late 20's.  Again, I'm not so sure what to do with this information.  Mostly, I'm inclined to disregard it and just be grateful for all the awesome in my life and save the worrying about getting old for another time. Maybe if I just keep putting it off, I'll get to be 100 and still feel young.

And if nothing else, these two keep me hopping (and laughing).


And now that my pharm test is over, I can relax a bit and enjoy the rest of my day of classes!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Almost 30, not really 20, but sure as shit not 40!!

NOELLE ALOUD said...

Officially, I think you're in your early late twenties. Happy birthday!