Monday, September 17, 2012

And this is how we study in nursing school...

Don't ever think that your sense of humor atrophies in direct correlation with the number of hours you spend studying cardiac.  Well, maybe that depends on what you think is funny.  Give me three hours of sleep, an alarm set for 5 AM in order to study for two hours before school, and it's surprising how hilarious these will become.  


One last groan-worthy moment of (attempted) humor:

I met a boy a few weeks ago.
(This is actually true, this is not just for the purpose of making dumb cardiac jokes.)
I really, really like him.
He gives me premature ventricular contractions...

...he makes my heart skip a beat.

1 comment:

Allison the Meep said...

Hooray for hearts that skip a beat.

....unless it's from a serious medical condition. And then, boo. Boo.